UCCS Honors program
- Dr. Carrie Arnold
- Ms. Connie Blackmann, M.A.
- Dr. Liesl Eberhardt
- Mr. Eric Eberhardt
- Dr. Joseph Kuzma
- Dr. Michelle Neely
- Dean Martin Garnar
- Dr. Rob Sackett
- Dr. Sudhanshu Kumar Semwal
In addition, any UCCS Faculty can serve as project/portfolio-advisor or a reader, including the honors faculty. Honors program will have broader UCCS faculty input, and is working towards adding additional faculty mentors in the above list in coming years.
Transfer students must complete a plan of study which is consistent with the above plan of study and will register for GPS 3010 in their first semester at UCCS. A transfer student must
submit their honors project/portfolio and finish all requirements of the honors program if planning on graduating that year.
Up to five students, who did not qualify for honors program scholarship based on standard criteria in place, incoming or transfer student, may be admitted into the honors program in Fall of each year. The deadline to apply will be April 15th for every year. Honors Program will need their GPA, and a statement as to why the student wants to be part of honors program without the scholarship. Based on the recommendation of Honors Program admissions committee, which will be binding, honors program will inform these students by July 1st of the final decision.
Please review the criteria for Cohort 2018 at https://honors.uccs.edu/honors-cohort/2018-cohort. If you qualify then contact Associate Director/Director Honors Program for further instructions to submit the paperwork for consideration by April 15th for Fall semester.
- Experiential learning: University of Washington http://depts.washington.edu/uwhonors/reqs/exp/
- Rated high honors program hhttps://honors.ucf.edu/about/college-overview-new/
- William and Mary (thesis) https://www.wm.edu/as/charlescenter/student-research/honors/honorsprojects/completed/economics/index.php
- Senior Thesis handbook example (Google Regis University Academic Honors Program Handbook)